General News

TOMI LAHREN ‘BANNED PERMANENTLY’ FROM THE BLAZE

on

Richard Johnson | New York Post

Tomi Lahren won’t be appearing on Glenn Beck’s multiplatform network, TheBlaze, anymore.

Sources say Lahren — who was suspended last week after flip-flopping on abortion and declaring herself pro-choice — has been banned permanently.

“Glenn is reminding the world of his conservative principles by sidelining Tomi after she insulted conservatives by calling them hypocrites,” one Beck insider told me.

Fans think Beck — once a big Ted Cruz backer — has lost his conservative bona fides. He went on Samantha Bee’s TBS show in December and apologized for being divisive in the past.

“He’s trying to balance being a leading conservative thinker and also someone who can unify the country,” the Beck associate told me. “He just couldn’t sit by and watch as Tomi Lahren said there’s no way for conservatives to justify anything other than being pro-choice.”

“Beck’s trying to reinvent himself,” a former insider told me. “But he’s burned too many bridges.”

TheBlaze, founded seven years ago in Dallas, once had offices in New York and 300 employees. Now, the New York office is closed and the staff is half that size.

Read more

1 Comment

  1. Howard

    March 28, 2017 at 2:51 pm

    Went on Samantha Bee? I am banning Beck.
    A more divisive smarmy condescending bee you will never find.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *